Inclusion & Exclusions
Travel Insurance Products for Students, Families, Groups, and Businesses
<span 1.6;"="" style="box-sizing: border-box;">If you're traveling for business, studying abroad, or going on a trip with friends and family, you need travel insurance. A travel insurance policy can protect you from a variety of unexpected circumstances while you're traveling. Travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip.
Falcon Express (Pvt.) Ltd provides insurance plans fit the needs of students, tourists, families, and worldwide travellers. Falcon Express (Pvt.) Ltd offers travel insurance plans from leading companies as well as valuable information about trip protection.
An ideal policy offers sufficient coverage at a reasonable price, but finding one isn't always a breeze. You can visit our office, Enquire or call on (051) 111 786280, 0304 1117860 about your travel insurance now and we'll help you choose the right one.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance plans are:
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad
- Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Repatriation of Mortal remains
- Emergency dental care
- Travel of one immediate family member
- Delivery of medicines
- Relay of urgent messages
- Long distance medical information service
- Medical referral / appointment of local medical specialist
- Connections services
- Loss of credit card
- Delayed departure
- Loss of passport
- Compensation for in flight loss of checked in baggage
- Accidental death (During travel using recognize means of transport, planes, trains, public busses, taxies etc.