Turkey Visa Assistance
Turkey is a one of ultimate relaxation destinations. With vast natural beauty & adventure experiences Turkey will leave you spoilt for choice. Turkey features an enchanting diversity of landscapes, historical, and cultural uniqueness making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
1. From 11 July 2016 onwards, ALL visa applications for Turkey within Pakistan will be made ONLY through Gerry’s Visa Drop-box Contact Centres.
2. Visa applicants still need to fill in preliminary application form online at www.visa.gov.tr take a printout and sign. (Please do NOT take an appointment date online. Appointments taken from the system are not valid.)
3. Call and visit one of Gerry’s Visa Drop-box Contact Centres and presents your signed pre-application form and relevant documents.
Visa Application Requirements:
- Visa application form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names, complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
- Passport / travel document valid for at least 8 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey
- Copies of the recent and old passports along the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages)
- Two (2) recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5x5 cm and white background matt
- Travel health insurance certificate covering the minimum of Euros 30.000, the period of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as well
- Polio vaccination certificate from the Government hospitals or thr authorized laboratries (The validity of the vaccination certificate should cover the travel period and the vaccination's date should not be more than one year old)
- Copy of the flight reservation (Reservation only , not the ticket)
- Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
- Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession, or type of skill (if there is an) from the company (if there is any)
- Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months [the current balance should cover all the expenses (air ticket + accomodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer
- Consent letter of the applicant for verification of documents conditional documents:
- Ex-Pakistan leave paper or NOC for Government officers from their institutions (if it is relavant)
- Id card copy
- Salary slip last three months
- NTN and company registration documents
- If with family travel provide FRC family registration certificate.
Applicants personal appearance is must
Requirements for now are these, because Embassy is changing the requirements very often
Pakistani nationals who have a valid visa or residence permit of the Schengen countries, UK, USA and Ireland can apply for e-Visa online through https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
Please note that e-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or business. Other purposes such as study and work requires regular visa issued by the Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey.